Pacific Explorers Code of Conduct
The Mighty Corona Nation, Inc., commonly referred to as the Pacific Explorers (the “Group”), is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. To promote safety and comfort, the Group asks all persons to act appropriately at all times when participating in our programs.
We expect persons participating in the Group’s programs to act maturely, to behave responsibly, and to respect the rights and dignity of others. The actions listed below, which are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of behaviors, are considered inappropriate and are prohibited while participating in the Group’s programs:
- Using or possessing illegal drugs
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, or any type of menacing behavior
- Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way
- Verbally abusive behavior, including profanity, angry language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior; any sexual contact with another person
- Inappropriate, immodest, or sexually revealing attire
- Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property
- Continuing to participate in a Group sponsored activity after being asked by the Group’s leadership to cease participation
- Use of social networking websites in a manner that is contrary to the Group’s purpose, is detrimental to the community or is in violation of the law.
In addition, the Group reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person who has been accused or convicted of any crime involving sexual abuse, is or has been a registered sex offender, has ever been convicted of any offense related to the sale, possession and/or transportation of illegal drugs, or is currently under the influence of illegal or dangerous drugs or chemicals.
Anyone who feels that this Code of Conduct is being violated should immediately report the behavior to a Crew Captain or to a member of the Group’s leadership.
Suspension or termination of Group membership may result from a violation of this Code of Conduct. While an incident is being investigated, the membership of the person(s) accused of violating this Code of Conduct may be temporarily suspended pending a final decision.
Last Updated 2022-07-31